Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Simon is a Robot. And my leg sucks

Simon Whitfield is a robot. He had an amazing comeback and final kick that ive never seen anyone do before. trailing by 50m , e throws down the hat and goes for it with only Frodano responding. Number 1 and 2 ranked Gomez and Docherty had no response to the surge and only the young German could take on the challenge. I lost my voice during the race...i think i helped by yelling. As for me i am till resting. Im swimming and Biking alot now since my leg is still sore. I think i did something to my lower shin during K-town which is now killing me, along with the back of my lower leg. its frustrating when Cross Country is comming up and i havent ran in 3 weeks. Hopefully the biking and swimming workouts will keep up my fittness. I went to get some x-rays today and will hopefully know the results tomorrow. i doubt anything is broken but perhaps a stress fracture..? i hope not. For now the 4000m swims and 70k bikes will continue. I miss running and the challenge of running 1000m intervals trying desperatly to hold 2:50s. it will be a few weeks before im doing that again. O well, somethings gotta happen to make you realize how careful you have to be with your body.

No comments: